Here are three current stories from the world of college football:
1. One of the Louisville football program’s “core values” is “NO GUNS,” as per a sign in its locker room.
(Apparently Ohio State has a similar sign. Louisville coach Charlie Strong and OSU coach Urban Meyer used to work together at the University of Florida.)
2. A top football prospect told a reporter he committed to South Carolina because it would be so hard to fail out.
The downside is that no guns are allowed under the waterfall. But the upside is that homework isn’t either.
- The public's mistrust of Trump might be especially dangerous in a catastrophe rooted in science — like an asteroid or the next Ebola.
- Thousands of people hit the streets on Saturday to participate in the People's Climate March, a protest against Trump's environmental policies.
- Turkey's government has blocked users in the country from visiting Wikipedia in yet another crackdown on free speech.
- Will Ferrell showed up to a special taping of Samantha Bee's "Not The White House Correspondents Dinner" as George W. Bush.