Here are three current stories from the world of college football:
1. One of the Louisville football program’s “core values” is “NO GUNS,” as per a sign in its locker room.
(Apparently Ohio State has a similar sign. Louisville coach Charlie Strong and OSU coach Urban Meyer used to work together at the University of Florida.)
2. A top football prospect told a reporter he committed to South Carolina because it would be so hard to fail out.
The downside is that no guns are allowed under the waterfall. But the upside is that homework isn’t either.
- Donald Trump says he's making a last-minute trip to Mexico on Wednesday before his speech on immigration policy.
- Chris Brown has been arrested for assault with a deadly weapon after allegedly threatening a model at his home.
- Facebook has a fake news problem. Phony content is still everywhere despite the network's promise to block it 📰👀