1. Snowmen are neat.
2. Making snowmen is fun for both kids and adults.
3. Even bears like snowmen.
4. And yet snowmen are a little sexist.
5. It’s very old-fashioned, and not in the good way, to imply that being a man is “normal” and that a “snowwoman,” say, would be unusual. Did the snowwomen and snowgirls have to stay inside?
This snowman is thinking about the oppression implicit in his silence about gender norms.
14. And this snowpal doesn’t like movies and TV shows where the female characters are only around to fall in love with or be rescued by the male characters.
15. So consider using the term yourself.
16. To help kids learn that pals of all kinds…
17. …are created equal.
18. h/t Mom
- Criticized previously for not forcefully speaking out, Donald Trump condemned anti-Semitism after bomb threats were reported at 11 Jewish centers.
- President Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎