2. The Fenway fans, and Rivera’s fellow players, seem to appreciate him as much for his humble/respectful demeanor as for his Hall of Fame achievements.
3. We can’t all have Mariano’s talent…but perhaps we can learn from him that, sometimes, the act of “not being a total jackass” pays off. If simply acting like a normal, decent human being can win a Fenway ovation for a Yankee, what can’t it accomplish?
- Hidden from public view, there's a parallel legal universe that empowers corporations to bend countries to their will, an investigation reveals.
- Mexican music legend Juan Gabriel has died at 66. The singer was known for his mariachi tunes and ballads on love and heartbreak.
- Beyoncé slayed her "Lemonade" performance at the MTV VMAs Sunday night 👸🐝