1. Boston closer Koji Uehara was one of the heroes of Boston’s World Series win, pitching 4 and 2/3 scoreless innings over five appearances. But during the celebration afterward, he was upstaged by his own son.
2. A born poet, young Kaz answered Erin Andrews’ questions perfectly. Here is their entire conversation.
All right Kaz, you were the rock star of the ALCS trophy presentation, you haven’t been to school in quite a while, you said you were excited for your dad, how proud are you of your dad tonight?
How hard are you going to celebrate tonight, Kaz?
3. Or, in illustrated form:
8. The crowd was delighted. Nothing more needed be said. Watch all of Kaz’s star turn here, and remember, in your own lives, to remain both good and crazy.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall on Friday was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.