1. Boston closer Koji Uehara was one of the heroes of Boston’s World Series win, pitching 4 and 2/3 scoreless innings over five appearances. But during the celebration afterward, he was upstaged by his own son.
2. A born poet, young Kaz answered Erin Andrews’ questions perfectly. Here is their entire conversation.
All right Kaz, you were the rock star of the ALCS trophy presentation, you haven’t been to school in quite a while, you said you were excited for your dad, how proud are you of your dad tonight?
How hard are you going to celebrate tonight, Kaz?
3. Or, in illustrated form:
8. The crowd was delighted. Nothing more needed be said. Watch all of Kaz’s star turn here, and remember, in your own lives, to remain both good and crazy.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- Facebook is in negotiations with the Major League Baseball League to possibly stream one game per week during the 2017 season.