1. This is Raymond Felton. The Knicks are paying him $3,793,693 this year.
2. He’s the point guard the Knicks signed instead of giving Jeremy Lin a new contract.
4. Here is a shot of Raymond Felton tonight during a timeout with 30 seconds left in overtime of an NBA game he was being paid $46,000 to play in.
5. The Knicks lost, at home, dropping their record to 20-32. They have a payroll of $87 million this year — more than 28 other NBA teams, including the Miami Heat.
6. The Knicks are f—-ing terrible. Have a nice day.
- Stanford University tried to buy its way out of federal Title IX investigations into how it handles sex assault cases, say two women.
- Two juveniles charged with arson in connection with the Tennessee wildfires that killed 14.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.