1. This is Raymond Felton. The Knicks are paying him $3,793,693 this year.
2. He’s the point guard the Knicks signed instead of giving Jeremy Lin a new contract.
4. Here is a shot of Raymond Felton tonight during a timeout with 30 seconds left in overtime of an NBA game he was being paid $46,000 to play in.
5. The Knicks lost, at home, dropping their record to 20-32. They have a payroll of $87 million this year — more than 28 other NBA teams, including the Miami Heat.
6. The Knicks are f—-ing terrible. Have a nice day.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.