1. Three coaches hanging out before a USA Basketball scrimmage last night. Cool.
That’s Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski, Monty Williams of the New Orleans Pelicans, and Syracuse’s Jim Boeheim.
2. But hang on a minute, there’s more in the picture.
3. What now.
6. Yep, pretty much like that. Good job, good Photoshop. Jim Boeheim just slipped on something comfortable for a quick grocery run. Do you need me to pick you anything up, honey? Are we out of milk?
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.