1. "One may only throw a stone at a bird in self-defense."
2. "While driving on Main Street you may not have your lights on."
3. "A man over the age of 18 may be arrested for statutory rape if the passenger in his car is not wearing her socks and shoes, and is under the age of 17."
4. "Baths may not be taken between the months of October and March."
5. "Mustaches are illegal if the bearer has a tendency to habitually kiss other humans."
6. "It is illegal to make a monkey smoke a cigarette."
7. "No one may throw their old computer across the street at their neighbor."
8. "It is illegal for barbers to threaten to cut off kid’s ears."
9. "It is forbidden to eat watermelon in the park."
10. "The value of Pi is 3.2"
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!