15. American thanksgiving is too close to Christmas. Why not just call it “pre-Christmas meal that’s just like it without presents”- because that’s all it is.
14. Canadian thanksgiving is sooner which equals better: scientific fact.
13. University and college students have to hand in their big assignments around late November. In early October, it’s still drunk care-free time. Party on!
12. You’re not freezing cold yet.
11. White Gravy? What the #%$@.
10. After Halloween candy, turkey tastes like ass.
9. November is a crappy month, and as a result, so are any Holidays within. (more like bore-vember)
8. You can still play in the leaves!
7. No-one is genuinely thankful in late November, more like hate filled.
READ the Rest at Bite Daily.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- One person has been killed and at least 14 injured after a Cincinnati nightclub shooting early Sunday. Police are looking for one suspect.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.