15. On American thanksgiving Its practically already Christmas where the real s$%# goes down- Sweet!
14. Your Halloween candy has aged like a fine Merlot.
13. Getting lazy and drunk off turkey and wine is the perfect cure for your University exams/essays, minus consequences.
12. White gravy! I love you Dad!
11. Biscuits, bless this mess Mom!
10. In Canada, your dad gave a homeless man some change he was to spend on cranberry sauce. In America, your dad punched a homeless man and took his change which equals more cranberry sauce for everyone!& except the poor bleeding hobo of course.
9. November is the worst month since October, and so a holiday at the end of the month makes it that much more bearable.
8. Brown Gravy? Clearly the dirty vagabond of the Gravy world you filthy Canadians!
7. That homeless man was unable to pay for healthcare in the states, and in Canada, he simply refused it out of self righteousness. Its a thanksgiving tie since both hobos are dead.
6. On American thanksgiving, people give thanks for what they have. On Canadian thanksgiving, people sort of give thanks if they remember or believe in that sort of thing. See the last 5 here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 247 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- Brexit leader Nigel Farage drew parallels between British citizens' vote to leave the European Union and some Americans' support for Trump.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook, a move designed to help users communicate better with businesses 📲👀
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.