15. On American thanksgiving Its practically already Christmas where the real s$%# goes down- Sweet!
14. Your Halloween candy has aged like a fine Merlot.
13. Getting lazy and drunk off turkey and wine is the perfect cure for your University exams/essays, minus consequences.
12. White gravy! I love you Dad!
11. Biscuits, bless this mess Mom!
10. In Canada, your dad gave a homeless man some change he was to spend on cranberry sauce. In America, your dad punched a homeless man and took his change which equals more cranberry sauce for everyone!& except the poor bleeding hobo of course.
9. November is the worst month since October, and so a holiday at the end of the month makes it that much more bearable.
8. Brown Gravy? Clearly the dirty vagabond of the Gravy world you filthy Canadians!
7. That homeless man was unable to pay for healthcare in the states, and in Canada, he simply refused it out of self righteousness. Its a thanksgiving tie since both hobos are dead.
6. On American thanksgiving, people give thanks for what they have. On Canadian thanksgiving, people sort of give thanks if they remember or believe in that sort of thing. See the last 5 here.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.