- 2 Birds Eye crispy chicken breasts
- 3 large tortilla wraps
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Soured cream
- Grated cheese
- Lettuce leaves
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F.
- Using a cookie cutter or mason jar lid, cut the tortillas into small circles.
- Flip a 12-cup muffin tin over and place a cut-out piece of tortilla in the space between two cups, so that it makes a mini taco shape.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes, or until just turning golden brown and crispy. (Times and temperatures may vary based on oven.) Make sure to check on them frequently to make sure they don’t burn.
- Mix all of the spices together into a bowl, then sprinkle it over the Birds Eye crispy chicken.
- Bake for 18 minutes.
- Slice the chicken into strips and serve with whatever toppings you chose.
- Let everybody fill their own tacos and enjoy!