6 Birds Eye Fish Fingers
1 egg, beaten
1 1/2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tomato, sliced
1 gherkins, sliced
2 teaspoons sweet chilli sauce
2 teaspoons mayonnaise
1. Preheat the oven to 220˚C and line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Place your Birds Eye Fish Fingers onto the baking tray, making sure they are evenly spaced apart. Bake for 12 minutes, turning halfway through.
3. Remove from the oven and gently push 3 fish fingers together. Spoon a little beaten egg between each finger. You don’t need much! Just around 2 teaspoons between each finger.
4. You should have 2 sets of sandwiched fingers. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over 1 half and return to the oven for 6 minutes, or until the egg is cooked and your cheese is melted.
5. Now it's time to assemble! To your cheese-topped fingers, add lettuce, tomatoes, gherkins, sweet chilli, and mayo, then top with more fish fingers! Dive in and enjoy!