1. When your mum says "put it on my head" when you're just trying to help.
2. When your uncle (who isn't even really your uncle) lectures you about your school work.
3. When you and your siblings are dressed in matching clothes and accessories for a family do.
4. When you realise you forgot to defrost the meat like your mum asked.
RIP, me. 😓
5. When your hated cousin comes round and your parents tell you "oya, go and play with her!"
6. When you're told to call someone who isn't your mum "mummy" out of respect.
7. When your dad tells you to "be nice and share your snacks" with your younger siblings.
"What – I can't have anything?"