1. Hearing the words "Hello, who just joined" 40 times on one call.
2. You get all set to introduce yourself, and then three people say their names at the same time as you.
3. Hopping on a call three minutes late and then having to awkwardly introduce yourself.
4. Saying something vaguely inappropriate, followed by a strange silence — WAS I ON MUTE?
5. During a 30-minute call, all you say is your name and “Have a great night, thanks!”
6. That moment when you finally know the answer to a question someone asked.
7. Multitasking for 24 minutes, and then hearing someone ask you a question.
8. Joining a call early, and it is just you and someone you’ve never met on the line.
9. Knowing the exact words the conference call lady will say every time.
10. Background noise drowns everything out, and then the usual “I think we’re getting feedback on the line. Could everyone press mute?”
11. You think someone isn’t on the call anymore, and then they burst in “Sorry, I was accidentally on mute [giggle]”.
12. “I think we can take this offline” and then proceeding to talk about it for five more minutes.
13. The guy who actually dares to ask questions on the call.
14. I SWEAR I AM TYPING IN THE DIAL-IN CODE RIGHT. Oh. That’s a 6.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!