5. “The Mom and Pop Store” from Seinfeld
Airdate: November 17, 1994
Wherein Elaine wins a radio contest (“Next Stop Pottersville!”) so that Mr. Pitt can hold the Woody Woodpecker balloon at the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade (he finds his laugh “intoxicating”). Meanwhile, Jerry tries to figure out if he’s invited to Tim Whatley’s annual pre-Thanksgiving party.
4. “We Gather Together” from Roseanne
Airdate: November 21, 1989
Wherein the Conner family gathers together for Thanksgiving, and Jackie tries to hide the fact that she’s a police officer from her parents.
Roseanne is arguably better known for its prank-ridden annual Halloween episodes, but its equally hilarious Thanksgiving episodes bump the show up a few spots on this list.
- The chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝