4. Selling your books back is always a struggle.
On the one hand, they’re filled with a semester’s worth of notes and you really want to keep them, but on the other hand, you are a broke-ass college kid and you desperately need that $30 for end of the semester shenanigans.
5. You’ve had to read the same poem/short story/play/book for at least three different classes.
If I had a nickel for every time Leaves of Grass or King Lear showed up on one of my syllabi, then I’d be able to pay off my student loans. The plus side is that you can skip doing the reading and take a nap instead!
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. Scientists say most top performers have reached the limits of human biology.
- Bernie Sanders' former press secretary says she experienced repeated incidents of blatant racism while on the campaign trail.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.