1. You can write a six to eight page paper in half an hour, tops!
2. You get mad when your non-major friends talk about books becoming movies.
3. You are asked to proofread all of your friends' papers...all of the time.
4. Selling your books back is always a struggle.
5. You've had to read the same poem/short story/play/book for at least three different classes.
6. You love talking to your peers about literature.
7. You've heard the question: "So, what are you going to do with that?" way too many times.
8. You judge musical artists by their use of metaphor/simile/personification, etc.
9. You get excited for one particular class every semester.
10. You get out into the real world and you're like:
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!