4. Selling your books back is always a struggle.
On the one hand, they’re filled with a semester’s worth of notes and you really want to keep them, but on the other hand, you are a broke-ass college kid and you desperately need that $30 for end of the semester shenanigans.
5. You’ve had to read the same poem/short story/play/book for at least three different classes.
If I had a nickel for every time Leaves of Grass or King Lear showed up on one of my syllabi, then I’d be able to pay off my student loans. The plus side is that you can skip doing the reading and take a nap instead!
- Trump's supporters are just as frustrated as he is about not getting things done — and they're blaming everyone but Trump.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.