1. ALICE EVE SAYS SHE WAS TRICKED INTO STAR TREK UNDERWEAR SCENE
(FROM IWN) In Star Trek Into Darkness, Captain Kirk and his team take on a new foe, travel to new planets, and generally do new, sequel-y stuff. Also: New girl Alice Eve (who plays Dr. Carol Marcus) is shown in her underwear. Many (or at least a few) viewers found the scene outrageous for the way that it undercut the character’s other abilities. If she’s a super-smart scientist, why is she stripping out of her clothes for no apparent reason?
In an exclusive IWish News interview, Ms. Eve said, “I was duped into this… Director J.J. Abrams told me I was doing a beach scene.. We were filmming in front of a green screen and I had no idea where I would end up.”
The response of the films director, can only be imagined since he is too crafty to say anything. But behind closed doors, there are rumors that he smiled and said, “One should not confuse the brilliance of the fictional character Dr. Carol Marcus with intellect of the real life actress Alice Eve.
Alice actually at the beach!
Alice used to work for Hooters
- President Donald Trump's first meeting with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping will take place at the president's Mar-A-Lago resort in Florida April 6 and 7.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱