1. Hipsters don't need plates, they have fruit.
2. And if they run out of fruit, they have plenty of old egg cartons they can use instead.
3. Hipsters hate gluten. Anywhere.
4. And they have so many cameras that they're starting to use some of them as planters.
5. In fact, they can make a flowerpot out of just about anything. Especially if it's for succulents.
6. They're really good at repurposing old stuff, like this monitor being used to mark a parking space.
7. A true hipster knows it's not enough to have a beard...
8. Only losers drink coffee out of a cup.
9. And only hipsters know that tea tastes better out of a French press.
10. At hipster restaurants, "fresh juice" means something very different than what it means for everybody else.
11. You haven't truly tasted a gin and tonic until you've tasted it out of a bag
12. Eating scoops of ice cream is so 2016.
13. Baby showers in the hipster community aren't like any other.
14. Don't know what to get your hipster friend? Look no further.
15. And if you're ever looking for a restaurant to take them to, this place is a good option:
16. Unless you want to go with something a little more down to Earth.
17. Milk tea isn't necessarily hipster. Serving it out of a lightbulb, on the hand, definitely is.
18. Being a hipster can be confusing. You never know if you're being served a masterpiece of abstract art or just dessert.
19. Hell, they can't even tell if they're eating pasta or donuts.
20. A true hipster knows that the most reliable way to keep time is with the old methods.
21. And that the only pet worth having is the one nobody else has.
This post was translated from Spanish.