1. Few things ruined your day more than getting your Uggs wet.
2. Except for maybe when you wanted to put your hair up in perfect knots, but it was never long enough.
3. And what about those times when you would step on the back of your long skirt and accidentally flash your butt.
4. It always sucked when a new Harry Potter book or movie was about to be released, and you could never figure out where you put your Hogwarts house scarf.
5. Before you owned your own, you had to borrow neckties from your dad or brothers.
6. And the only way you could afford one of these is if you bought a counterfeit.
7. If your friends or sisters weren't very good at ironing hair, you not only had burnt hair, but your room would smell awful.
8. It was devastating when your hand-knit poncho would get stuck on something and begin to unravel.
9. And for a while, you wore your Von Dutch trucker cap everywhere you went, and it started to really stink.
10. It always hurt when your crush logged into ICQ and didn't say hi.
11. It was devastating to not be able buy all the really great Spice Girls merchandise because it was only available in the UK.
12. School dances were ruined when you couldn't find a bun that matched the color of your hair.
13. You always wore a Livestrong bracelet, even though you never actually donated to Livestrong.
14. Sometimes you'd run out of colored rubber bands, so you couldn't "pimp" your braces until you saw the orthodontist.
15. If your family ever went on vacation to the beach, you couldn't leave until you bought a puka shell necklace.
16. It was tough having a normal body in the era of the lowest cut jeans of all time.
Any lower and your dad wouldn't let you leave the house.
17. And it was hell wearing one of these if it was warm outside.
18. Getting your hair tangled up in one of these hairbands always hurt like hell.
19. Same with when one of these clip ripped out a bit of scalp.
20. You probably once plucked a few too many eyebrows, and had to wait months for them to grow back in again.
21. It always felt like such a waste when your French manicure started to peel.
And then you had to resort to Liquid Paper.