33 First Times Every Woman Has Experienced
Do you remember your first kiss? How about the first time someone catcalled you while you were walking down the street?
1. You will probably never forget the first time you kissed someone.
2. Or the butterflies in your stomach you experienced when you saw your first crush.
3. How did you feel the first time you got your period? You can probably describe it as if it were just yesterday.
4. And the panic you felt when you got a stain for the first time, because "oh my god"?
5. The first time you had sex must be engraved in your memory.
6. Ugh, there's no forgetting how things started the first time you got plastered (although chances are you don't remember how they ended).
7. Without a doubt, you remember the first person who broke your heart and how you cried for days.
8. But do you remember the first time you got catcalled on the street and how uncomfortable it made you feel?
9. Or what about the first horrible thing you did to another woman?
10. Who do you think was the first jerk who slapped you on the ass, kissed you, or touched you without your permission?
11. You probably don't remember the first person who made you feel unqualified just because you're a woman...
12. Or the first person who was aggressive to you on social media.
13. Do you remember the first time you decided to change your outfit to avoid getting hit on in the street?
14. What was the first nasty piece of gossip someone said about you?
15. And when was the first time you were made to feel guilty for having a sex life?
16. Do you remember the face of the person who called you a "slut" for the first time?
17. How did you feel the first time you achieved something really big thanks to your own hard work and dedication and someone felt the need to ask you who you had fucked?
18. And the first time you fought with one of your girlfriends over a man?
19. Who was the first idiot who told you that you couldn't do something just because you are a woman?
20. Do you remember the first time you hated your body after comparing yourself to the women in magazines and on TV?
21. We bet you don't remember the first time you lied about yourself to be accepted by others. :(
22. How did you feel the first time you were criticized because women "can't drive"?
23. Do you remember what went through your mind the first time a pair of heels destroyed your feet but you kept on using them because "that's what women do"?
24. Have you already found out that the guy who does the same job as you earns more money than you do?
25. Do you remember the first time you kept quiet so that you didn't sound "too aggressive"?
26. You've probably gotten this many times, but do you remember the first person who told you that you needed to get married and have children before 30 because "your biological clock is ticking"?
27. Who was the first person who told you "that's not very ladylike"?
28. Who was the first person that you allowed to be disrespectful to you out of fear of defending yourself?
29. You might not remember the first time a phrase like "that wasn't so bad, for a woman" grazed your ears.
30. But please, never forget the first time you realized that you own your body and all the decisions you make about your body.
31. Or the first time you discovered that being a woman was the best thing that could've possibly happened to you.
32. Or the time you turned to other women and you felt their strength and ability to change the world...