hmmm you guys consider Ramen a hipster food? That is the first time I’ve heard it described that way. It’s a staple food in most Asian countries (not just Japan, Koreans and Chinese eat it too, just a different sort). I grew up eating this so to me this is not a trend, but a way of life…interesting.
Sorry doing it from my phone. Went to fast:(
During the summer it was very hot in NYC. Juju loved the AC;)
My baby juju..she is 12going on 13 in December but acts like a baby:)
I like this but I would recommend you change the process a bit. marinate the chicken first with soy sauce, brown sugar, pepper, a bit of flour, what have you, and put it to the side. Then stir fry the garlic and oil, add the chicken and cook it half way, take it to the side. add oil again and add in the veggies, let it cook a bit, put in the sauce you want, with sugar, chicken broth, what have you, and then add the chicken back in. Stir fry, cook it, taste it when it’s fully cooked and add in whatever is needed to create the perfect balance as you desire. At that point, add the flour for thickening and when it’s fully done, the dish will taste far better because the meat is not dry and the moisture is locked in. I cook Asian cuisine everyday so this is just tips to make it even better :)
” I’m sorry who is this?”
- biancal4 "The "Tailless Whip Scorpion""
- biancal4 "How To Catch A Cat"
- biancal4 "The First Cat Of Christmas"
- biancal4 "The English Language Defies Logic"
- biancal4 "17 Pinterest Fails"
- biancal4 "Wine Sippy Cups"
- biancal4 "Wild Cat And Fox Are Best Friends"
- biancal4 "Surprised Baby Red Panda"
- biancal4 "Kitten Surprises Pug"
- biancal4 "This Is Perseverance"
- biancal4 "Puppies Hate Growing Up"
- biancal4 "Cat Attacks Its Own Reflection"