1. People stealing your pens, stapler, postits....ALL OF YOUR STUFF
2. Dealing with idiots on the phone...who don't feel like listening to their voicemail first
3. That screeching fax machine banshee who sometimes calls
4. Trying, just for once, to eat your lunch uninterrupted and in peace
5. Horrible back, butt, and leg aches from sitting for hours on end
6....which can lead to someone catching you awkwardly stretching
7. The fact that your bladder seems to hold way more liquid than ever before... since you're a prisoner to your desk/phone all day
8. The food delivery guys all seem to arrive at once
9. People asking if their lunch arrived yet
10. Or even better, when food arrives with no name..
11. Employees who have worked there years longer than you asking where the printer is...
12. Having the great privilege to be one of about 5 people in the office on holidays..
13. When the supplies your boss told you to order don't arrive on time
14. That awkward moment when somebody definitely catches you on facebook or taking a snapchat
15. You don't dare leave out candy anymore...because you quickly learned how every employee turns into that selfish fat kid on halloween
16. Being put on hold
17. Sometimes you just get tired of having to say hello to EVERYONE
18. Getting hit on by the creepy mail men
19. When the phone decides to ring for that one second you step away
20. The moment you realize you have scrolled as far as humanly possible into the past on Buzzfeed...and now there is nothing left to do with your day...except work I guess..
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!