You don’t really like to fight or get soaked. Most days of the week, you are afraid to even leave your house. One of these water pistols is kept under your pillow while you sleep at night. The other is shared amongst your 14 cats.
You want to seem in the know and “with it” when it comes to current trends. Rather than actually learn about comic mythology and Marvel canon, you believe that this dinky, little squirt gun will be adequate.
You are living in 2009. Your favorite song is “I Gotta Feeling” by The Black-Eyed Peas and Rue McClanahan is still alive in your mind.
4. The Rattler
You are a semi-pro watergun enthusiast with a growing collection. Your coworkers respect you and you have a normal day job.
You are the king of the block when it comes to watergun fights, and settled on this gun because the 2010 lineup is awful when compared with past years.
6. Any Super Soaker Made Before 2010 (Especially This Bastard)
You are Legend.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- We've compiled an extensive (but not exhaustive) list of lies, exaggerations, and bullshit from Trump's first 100 days in office 💯🗒
- Infowars founder Alex Jones was dealt a legal blow after a judge ruled in favor of his ex-wife in the custody battle of their three children.
- Beginning in 2018, prescription drugs will be free for anyone under the age of 25 in Ontario, Canada, says the government 💊🇨🇦
- President Trump can order himself a Coke with the simple push of a red button installed at his desk in the Oval Office 🔴
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.