1. Aubrey Plaza, actress (“Safety Not Guaranteed”)
“Maybe to the 1940s, wearing polyester women’s suits and smoking lots of cigarettes. That sounds cool.”
2. Mark Duplass, actor (“Safety Not Guaranteed”)
“I would probably go to the late ’60s/early ’70s. I like that vibe. I would want to work with Roger Corman and come up under him and make weird movies.”
3. Jake Johnson, actor (“Safety Not Guaranteed”)
“I’d probably go back to Chicago in the early ’60s and see my mother and all her brothers and sisters growing up. I think that would always be fun. I used to fantasize about that when I was younger.”
6. Lena Dunham, creator of HBO’s “Girls”
“I’m pretty intrigued by medieval times, but I wouldn’t want to be a peasant. I’d want to be a princess—a medieval princess with a lot of choices. That seems interesting to me. That’s actually a period of time I’d love to make a movie about although my work doesn’t necessarily scream medieval period piece.”
7. Judd Apatow, executive producer (“Girls”)
“I don’t know. I’d probably just go to an early Led Zeppelin concert or two. Maybe England in the late ’60s.”
9. Jack Black, actor (“Bernie”)
“I’d probably party in the ’60s. 1960s, that is.”
10. Claire L. Evans of Yacht
“Los Angeles in 1975”
11. Vermin Supreme, presidential candidate
“I’m the only candidate who will go back in time and kill baby Hitler before he’s even born with my bare hands.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- And you can tune into BuzzFeed News on Facebook, where we're covering the entire ceremony live.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.