1. Do a bellyflop
Polar bear Vicks jumps in the pool of its enclosure at the Blijdorp Zoo, in Rotterdam.
Baby polar bear Anori jumps in the pool of its enclosure at the zoo in Wuppertal, western Germany, on June 6, 2012.
Monkeys enjoy a cold bath in a pond during a hot day in a rural neighbourhood in Ayutthaya province, 50 miles north of Bangkok, which is seeing the hottest average temperatures in the last 30 years. Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health has issued a warning for those at risk from the heat, including the elderly.
5. Play in a sprinkler or fountain
Libby the Lion cub puts her head under a water sprinkler which was placed in the lion enclosure by staff at Blair Drummond Safari Park, Scotland, to help them stay cool as the temperatures continue to rise towards the high 70’s Fahrenheit.
A dog lays on a sprinkler at a dog park on the Upper East Side of New York City on July 21, 2011 as people and animals try different ways to beat the hot weather.
A pigeon cools off in a water fountain outside the Presidential Palace in Valletta May 28, 2012.
Leeloo, a 7-month-old chocolate lab, drinks from a specially-made water fountain for dogs on Tuesday, May 29, 2012, in Memphis, Tennessee.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Ivanka Trump was booed and hissed at when talking about her father's supporter for women and families at the W20 Summit in Berlin.
- President Trump is ordering a review of all of America's national monuments that were created in the past two decades.
- The same Russian hackers who interfered in the 2016 US presidential election are now active in German and French politics 💻
- There's a good chance that you've handed over your personal information if you've ever downloaded a free app 🕵