1. “Is this cake for me?”
Giant panda Fu Hu (meaning lucky tiger) approaches parcels containing vegetables on its second birthday at the zoo in Vienna, August 23, 2012.
2. “I’m ‘bout to go HAM on this cake.”
3. “Gotta inspect the cake from all sides.”
4. “Whoa, shouldn’t have eaten so much cake.”
5. “I can hear the cake inside your stomach.”
6. “Ugh. I’m in a food coma. Don’t wake me up.”
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- President Trump addressed the Conservative Political Action Conference, or CPAC, where he lashed out at the media and defended his agenda.
- The White House strongly denies reports that Chief of Staff Reince Priebus urged the FBI to undermine stories linking Trump to Russia.
- Kim Jong Nam, the half-brother of North Korea's leader, was killed with a chemical weapon last week at an airport in Malaysia.