1. Orange sweater? It might as well be RED, comrade.
2. Sakamoto Ryuichi singing a Christmas song. When I think of Christmas, I think of snow. And you know what country has snow? Russia.
3. ‘JULIA DUDNIKOVA’ is an anagram of ‘RUSSIAN SPY’
4. 41 friends! 1941 is the year that the US entered World War II.
5. What is that weird font? Looks like a secret spy cipher. First person to decode it gets a gold star.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Trump from enforcing his new travel and refugee ban indefinitely.
- North Carolina lawmakers say they have reached an agreement to repeal the controversial bathroom law HB2.
- People in northwest and southwest Cameroon have had no access to the internet for 74 days— at all.
- The first official trailer for the latest adaptation of Stephen King's iconic novel "It" has dropped, and it's the creepiest thing you'll see all year 😱
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.