1. Add a dollop of cream to your coffee cake.
2. Look at those layers!
Serving Size: 8
2 boxes of cinnamon streusel cake mix
1½ cups water
½ cup vegetable oil
5 eggs, divided as 4 and 1
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
¼ cup granulated sugar
3 peaches, thinly sliced
Whipped cream to garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF/200ºC.
2. In an empty bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and 1 egg until smooth; set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the cake mix according to box instructions.
4. In a buttered cast iron skillet, pour half of the cake batter in and evenly spread it.
5. Then drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese filling on top of the batter and carefully spread it over the batter.
6. Arrange the peaches over the cream cheese filling, then add the rest of the batter.
7. Garnish the top with leftover peach slices and sprinkle crumble topping if your cake batter includes it.
8. Bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
9. Garnish with whipped cream and enjoy!