19 Products From Amazon That'll Make Perfect Gifts
A ball pit for ferrets, 64 oz. of garlic parmesan wing sauce, an electronic yodeling pickle, and 16 other things you’ll want to give to your loved ones this holiday season.
Need a gift idea? Amazon has a section featuring products that people buy as gifts most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. A sweatshirt for believers.
3. An owl backrest pillow for little readers.
4. A shucking knife with a wooden handle and slip guard for the oysters-on-the-half-shell enthusiast.
5. 64 oz. of Sweet Baby Ray's Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce that'll step up your wing game.
6. Wine glass and bottle stakes for getting all-terrain tipsy.
7. A Darth Vader bathmat because Star Wars fandom knows no bounds.
8. A fully functioning, modern-day upright phone for nostalgia lovers.
9. Mosh Potatoes, a cookbook for those who sleep and breathe heavy metal...and intend to eat it, too.
11. A spiky, fearsome plush Pusheenosaurus that is arguably Pusheen in her best form.
12. A yodeling pickle. Everyone knows at least one person that would fucking love to have an electronic yodeling pickle.
13. A six-foot cotton canvas teepee for meditators or little imaginers.
14. A 16GB revolver flash drive for shooting data into your computer hole.
15. The perfect proatmeal spoon for your spotter.
16. A folding hockey goal, sticks, and ball set that isn't an iPad, go outside.
17. A ball pit for ferrets, cuz ferrets just want to have fun. Oh ferrets, they want to haaaaave fuuuun.
18. A knitted rooster tea cozy for mild entertainment/keeping your teapot warm on the table.
19. And a Lego tie bar clip for the tie-wearer with whimsy.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.