Need a gift idea? Amazon has a section featuring products that people buy as gifts most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. A sweatshirt for believers.
2. A mini portable multimedia projector for making the most out of movie night.
3. An owl backrest pillow for little readers.
4. A shucking knife with a wooden handle and slip guard for the oysters-on-the-half-shell enthusiast.
5. 64 oz. of Sweet Baby Ray's Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce that'll step up your wing game.
6. Wine glass and bottle stakes for getting all-terrain tipsy.
7. A Darth Vader bathmat because Star Wars fandom knows no bounds.
8. A fully functioning, modern-day upright phone for nostalgia lovers.
9. Mosh Potatoes, a cookbook for those who sleep and breathe heavy metal...and intend to eat it, too.
10. A de-icing cable that melts snow and keeps your roof and gutters ice-free.
11. A spiky, fearsome plush Pusheenosaurus that is arguably Pusheen in her best form.
12. A yodeling pickle. Everyone knows at least one person that would fucking love to have an electronic yodeling pickle.
13. A six-foot cotton canvas teepee for meditators or little imaginers.
14. A 16GB revolver flash drive for shooting data into your computer hole.
15. The perfect proatmeal spoon for your spotter.
16. A folding hockey goal, sticks, and ball set that isn't an iPad, go outside.
17. A ball pit for ferrets, cuz ferrets just want to have fun. Oh ferrets, they want to haaaaave fuuuun.
18. A knitted rooster tea cozy for mild entertainment/keeping your teapot warm on the table.
19. And a Lego tie bar clip for the tie-wearer with whimsy.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.