We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
3. Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi Wild Ginger haircare line, which is color-friendly and sulfate- and paraben-free.
8. Aussie 3 Minute Miracle could only be more perfect if it gave you abs in the same amount of time.
10. Moroccanoil products that use the essential fatty acids found in argan oil to add strength and shine to hair.
13. COCONUT OIL (capslock to indicate reader enthusiasm). Drench your locks in a coconut oil mask to naturally remedy frizz and dryness.
14. Keratin products by ApHogee help reduce breakage and split-ends caused by chemical processing and heat styling.
15. Restore health and smoothness to naturally textured hair with SheaMoisture's shampoo, conditioner, and hair masques.
16. L’Oréal EverPure and EverSleek shampoos and conditioners to replenish moisture stripped away by sulfates.
17. For $2.99, this Marc Anthony Hydrating Coconut Oil and Shea Butter conditioning treatment resuscitates dead hair and protects color.
18. Organix argan oil, moisturizing deep treatments, shampoos, and conditioners directly infuse hair with much needed vitamins and proteins.
22. Revlon Nutri Color Creme comes in an array of pigmented hues for an easy color update while you condition.
24. Scissors, because you're a murderer. Your hair is dead. Get rid of the body and accept your new life as a fugitive with a lob.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.