Do your holiday shopping with BuzzFeed. Check out all of our gift guides here!
Need a gift idea? Amazon has a section featuring products that people buy as gifts most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from the section this week:
1. A gym bag for realists.
2. Zombie slippers with cuddly gouged eyeballs for The Walking Dead fans.
3. A 2017 illustrated wall calendar for the equine yoga enthusiast.
4. A five-pack of spices for chefs that cook up all kinds of shit.
5. This steamy parody cookbook for any fan of the original.
6. A tray of Easter Island molds for the world traveller or luau party-thrower.
7. The only peanut brittle that really matters.
8. The TriceratTaco, for people with bad motor skills who also like tacos.
9. A portable Coleman grill for people who would like to barbecue whenever and wherever they damn well please.
10. This bucket belt caddy for the surfcaster or ice fisherman.
11. A set of serving spoons for the punny host.
12. A Harley Davidson motorcycle pencil holder for riders with desk jobs.
13. This Storm Trooper/Starry Night mashup tee for someone with very specific likes/hobbies.
14. This steel soap bar for someone with persistent dank hand smell.
15. A reusable zipper pouch to contain the mess when your favorite nail polish inevitably explodes in transit.
16. A 32GB Stitch flash drive keychain for keeping all your Disney World photos close.
17. An austere unicorn wine opener for anyone who believes in (the) magic (of alcohol).
18. The SABRE pepper spray keychain that parents will give to kids moving literally anywhere more than 50 feet from home.
19. A Magnasonic jewelry cleaner that will give new life to old accessories.
20. A versatile14-piece resistance band set that will bend, but won't snap.
21. And a terry robe with matching bib and booties that makes a shark attacking your child the cutest wittle thing you've ever seen.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.