We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This welcome alternative to lying your head down on a *real* skin-on salmon fillet.
2. A Gummy Bear anatomy puzzle, or: a Gummy Bear-shaped torture chamber filled with the small animal that died trying to escape it.
3. 80 pages of challenge accepted.
4. A vinyl wall decal of half an Asian businessperson.
6. What you've heard is a lie, it's actually sautéing your placenta that's the most rewarding part of parenthood.
7. A plush tonsil for anyone who's parted with an actual one.
8. This is a dick trophy.
9. The actual reason some people drool in their sleep.
10. A set of small hands that you place on each finger to make it look like your fingers have fingers.
11. A hat for looking like a botched mansquid unwelcome at the X-Mansion cool table.
12. A business-casual, disembodied husband pillow with lifeless hand detail.
13. An afro wig for dogs.
14. A pocket-sized suture pad so you can practice your flesh sewing on-the-go.
15. A pair of live Madagascar Hissing Cockroaches for $9.50, which at $4.75/roach is a steal.
16. And an Abominable Snowman statue that's a 12-pound reminder of how you choose to spend your money.
17. A bag of edible farts that's a real gas.
18. A sexy (?) googly-eyed thong for turning your junk into a trunk.
19. Edible chocolate anuses that are super delicious, no butts about it.
20. A pair of instant undies because you never know when you're going to need them in an emergency.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.