How To Spend Less Than $1000 For All Of Your College Tech And Kitchen Needs
The struggle can get pretty real when you're trying to budget your college spending money, but you don't always have to break the bank to live well in school.
1. A Do-Everything Laptop: Acer Aspire E5-571-588M
2. A Microwave To Get You Through Anything: Hamilton Beach Microwave
3. A Smartphone For All Of Your Work And Play: iPhone 5s
4. A Mini-Fridge For Many Store Runs: Igloo 2.8-Cubic Feet Refrigerator
5. A Printer That Prints Papers And All Of Your Pictures: Epson XP-310
6. A Slow Cooker That Makes Easy Delicious Food: Crock-Pot SCR300SS 3-Quart
7. A Big, Beautiful TV With Built-In Netflix And More: Samsung UN24H4500 24-Inch Smart LED TV
8. A Coffee Maker To Fuel Your Late Nights Studying: Mr. Coffee TF5GTF 4-Cup Coffeemaker
9. A Surge Protector to Power Everything: Belkin 12 Outlet Surge Protector
10. A Toaster For Breakfast On The Go: T-fal 8746002 2-Slice Toaster
Grand total: $965. Congratulations! That extra money can be used for anything you like, just don't let those expensive books get to it first.