1. Built-in 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspots for always staying connected on the road.
2. Cameras that see everything around your car, not just behind it.
3. Trunks that automatically open even if your hands are full.
Why It's Cool: It's always a nightmare trying to open your trunk when your hands are full with groceries or beach stuff; you usually end up trying to kick your trunk open or do some awkward hand dance move to make it work. The 2015 Kia Sedona helps you out by automatically opening your trunk when it detects your smart key in your pocket, and is even programmable for safety and easy access.
4. Windows that clean themselves and deflect liquid automatically.
5. A built-in vacuum for spontaneous spills and cleaning spells.
6. NASA-approved car seats that prevent fatigue on long drives.
7. Car seats that can actually give you a massage while being heated or cooled.
Why It's Cool: Being able to warm or cool car seats in cars like the 2015 Kia Sedona and 2015 Ford Edge is awesome. Mercedes-Benz's line of S-Class cars takes it to the next level and has six massage modes built into the car seat, including "hot stone" and "workout" massage modes for feeling relaxed and invigorated after those long days.