1. Sending other people photos of our face.
2. Taking photos of every coffee, drink, and meal.
3. Ending trivia-based arguments in lightning speed.
4. Your phone being the last thing you think about before bed and the first thing you think about when you wake up.
5. Feeling legitimate sadness when there's no signal.
6. Furiously patting yourself down when you're not sure where your phone is.
7. When a text chimes, and everyone checks to see if it's theirs (even if they know it's not).
8. Pulling out your phone when you feel uncomfortable at a party or any social function, really.
9. Looking at your phone when you walk.
10. Looking at your screen for NO reason.
11. Grabbing at your pocket whenever you feel a phantom vibration.
12. And being totally willing to stick your hand in a toilet.
Develop an entirely new set of healthy habits with the Samsung Galaxy S7, available now at Best Buy.
It's evolution at its finest.