1. Your Name is Ben Siemon
Your parents almost named you “Zach” but chose Benjamin Joseph instead. They refrained from telling you that your last name was pronounced “semen” until you learned it in “Growth & Development” in middle school. You would never forgive them.
2. You Wrote This Article
You couldn’t identify with any of the BuzzFeed lists that glutted up your Facebook NewsFeed so you decided to make this list because you thought it would be funny. It KINDA is.
3. Your Parents Are Marty and Linda Siemon
They have made peace with the fact you will never financially be able to support them in their old age.
4. Your Twitter @BenjaminJS is OK, But It Could Be Better
Too many bad puns.
5. You Have a Really Bad Acting Reel You Can’t Take Down
For some reason you can’t access taking down this terrible reel that’s more than 4 years old, and it’s one of the first things to pop up when people Google your name. You’ve tried to flag it as “offensive,” which it is, but it doesn’t work.
6. You Wrote a Puppet Musical (No, Not The Famous One, A Different One)
You’re doing your puppet musical about Los Angeles, “La, La, La L.A.!” at the Upright Citizen’s Brigade Theatre at 8:00pm on July 31st. http://losangeles.ucbtheatre.com/shows/view/3449
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Donald Trump signed a sweeping executive order that dismantles many Obama era climate change regulations.
- The Republican chair of the House probe into Russia and Trump should step down after secretly meeting with a source at the White House, say top Democrats.
- The Trump White House has a habit of taking credit for business deals struck under Obama, as they did today with a Ford investment plan from 2015.
- The Scottish parliament has voted for an independence referendum that could result in Scotland leaving the UK.