2. He is an English X-factor contestant from the UK who has an aspiring singing career.
3. You have most likely have never heard of him.
4. This is a cool picture of an eggplant.
5. A strange thing happens when you drop the picture of the eggplant into a Google search:
6. “No way!”
7. Google is certain that this eggplant is the singer Maloney.
8. Google even replaces the eggplant for Maloney’s face on all his legit news articles.
9. There is seemingly no natural connection between an eggplant and Maloney in other Google searches.
10. Here are Google’s “visually similar/best guess” images for the eggplant.
11. Do you agree?
12. Or is this a conspiracy? Does Google somehow know that Maloney is actually a singing vegetable?
14. So Google, how high does this conspiracy go?
16. They were right.
- "We can never apologize enough." United released its report on the plane dragging accident, and outlined changes it'll make to prevent similar incidents.
- Republicans have breathed new life into their once dead Obamacare replacement and it may be enough to get the bill through the House.
- Sebastian Gorka couldn't make it as a national security expert in Hungary, but that's not stopping him from advising President Trump.
- People are calling the Trump administration's new "criminal alien" hotline to report how they've been victimized by space aliens 👽☎️