2. He is an English X-factor contestant from the UK who has an aspiring singing career.
3. You have most likely have never heard of him.
4. This is a cool picture of an eggplant.
5. A strange thing happens when you drop the picture of the eggplant into a Google search:
6. “No way!”
7. Google is certain that this eggplant is the singer Maloney.
8. Google even replaces the eggplant for Maloney’s face on all his legit news articles.
9. There is seemingly no natural connection between an eggplant and Maloney in other Google searches.
10. Here are Google’s “visually similar/best guess” images for the eggplant.
11. Do you agree?
12. Or is this a conspiracy? Does Google somehow know that Maloney is actually a singing vegetable?
14. So Google, how high does this conspiracy go?
16. They were right.
- Speaking on Tuesday, German leader Angela Merkel said the UK can't expect to keep privileges once it leaves the EU.
- Turkey and Israel signed a deal on Tuesday officially restoring ties between the two countries, Reuters reports.
- It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed. Ready for November? You can register right here 🇺🇸