2. He is an English X-factor contestant from the UK who has an aspiring singing career.
3. You have most likely have never heard of him.
4. This is a cool picture of an eggplant.
5. A strange thing happens when you drop the picture of the eggplant into a Google search:
6. “No way!”
7. Google is certain that this eggplant is the singer Maloney.
8. Google even replaces the eggplant for Maloney’s face on all his legit news articles.
9. There is seemingly no natural connection between an eggplant and Maloney in other Google searches.
10. Here are Google’s “visually similar/best guess” images for the eggplant.
11. Do you agree?
12. Or is this a conspiracy? Does Google somehow know that Maloney is actually a singing vegetable?
14. So Google, how high does this conspiracy go?
16. They were right.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.