2. Meet “Corner Guy.”
3. The internet began to ponder about “Corner Guy.”
The corner guy:
7. Some were scared of him.
I’m more than a little suspicious of Corner Guy. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
8. Some were distracted by him.
Seriously. That dude is distracting me. RT @bennyjohnson: Corner guy getting suspicious.
9. But most just demanded to know who he was.
@aseitzwald @AndrewHClark @RaffiWilliams @BuzzFeedAndrew so where is the name?!?! Inquiring minds want to know
- Churches across the US are prepping an underground railroad system for immigrants who fear deportation under Trump.
- The widow of a Kansas immigrant allegedly killed by a white nationalist demanded answers from the government about stopping hate crimes.
- At a rally in NYC, trans New Yorkers asked for support from the broader LGBT community — something they haven't always gotten.
- Barack Obama took Malia to see a Broadway show and everyone is talking about how refreshed he's looking 😎