2. Richard Nixon
Swims only at night.
4. George H.W. Bush was careful to not get photographed with his shirt off.
But he has helped us piece together what this would look like:
6. Eisenhower only appeared on the beach in military vehicles.
- Barack Obama became the first sitting U.S. president to visit the site of the atomic bombing in Hiroshima, Japan. The "memory of August 6, 1945 must never fade."
- A Silicon Valley college faked grades, dodged immigration authorities, and made a fortune, BuzzFeed News has found 💰🎓
- Twenty-three athletes who competed in the 2012 Olympic Games in London have failed retrospective doping tests, officials say.