1. Could Batman be the mysterious Eric Cantor (R-VA)?
2. Xavier Becerra (D-CA) is technologically advanced.
3. Is Batman young, handsome, unassuming Sean Duffy (R-WI)?
4. Darrell Issa (R-CA) certainly has the resources for crime fighting as he is the richest member of congress.
5. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is in great shape and could cut bad guys along with the budget.
6. Tom Graves (R-GA) is clearly hiding a secret identity.
7. Patrick Murphy (D-FL) is the youngest, most agile member of congress.
8. Jim Himes (D-CT) a long shot? Or does he just want us to think that…
9. Michael Grimm (R-NY) would certainly know his way around Gotham.
10. Kevin Yoder (R-KS) is known for hanging out on rooftops.
11. Martin Heinrich (D-NM) has the jawline to stop crime.
12. However, if you are looking at Adam West-Burt Ward Batman, look no further than Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Aaron Schock (R-IL)
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵