1. Could Batman be the mysterious Eric Cantor (R-VA)?
2. Xavier Becerra (D-CA) is technologically advanced.
3. Is Batman young, handsome, unassuming Sean Duffy (R-WI)?
4. Darrell Issa (R-CA) certainly has the resources for crime fighting as he is the richest member of congress.
5. Paul Ryan (R-WI) is in great shape and could cut bad guys along with the budget.
6. Tom Graves (R-GA) is clearly hiding a secret identity.
7. Patrick Murphy (D-FL) is the youngest, most agile member of congress.
8. Jim Himes (D-CT) a long shot? Or does he just want us to think that…
9. Michael Grimm (R-NY) would certainly know his way around Gotham.
10. Kevin Yoder (R-KS) is known for hanging out on rooftops.
11. Martin Heinrich (D-NM) has the jawline to stop crime.
12. However, if you are looking at Adam West-Burt Ward Batman, look no further than Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Aaron Schock (R-IL)
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.