1. The Russian President was chilling out in Hanover for an industrial trade fair…
2. And then he was attacked by a topless protester.
The women were thought to be members of the feminist group Femen, who have protested Putin before.
4. “de Derp.”
6. Putin later said: “As for the protest, I liked it… I didn’t make out whether they were blondes, chestnut-haired or brunettes.”
7. He followed: “If someone wants to debate political questions, then it’s better to do it clothed rather than getting undressed. You should undress in other places, such as on nudist beaches.”
8. And Ryan Lochte says:
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know🇺🇸
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.