1. The Russian President was chilling out in Hanover for an industrial trade fair…
2. And then he was attacked by a topless protester.
The women were thought to be members of the feminist group Femen, who have protested Putin before.
4. “de Derp.”
6. Putin later said: “As for the protest, I liked it… I didn’t make out whether they were blondes, chestnut-haired or brunettes.”
7. He followed: “If someone wants to debate political questions, then it’s better to do it clothed rather than getting undressed. You should undress in other places, such as on nudist beaches.”
8. And Ryan Lochte says:
- President Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Education Secretary Betsy DeVos compared historically black colleges and universities to charter schools, spurring criticism of "whitewashing history."
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."