1. A high school girl in Connecticut asked Joe Biden to be her date to prom.
2. He could not attend, but sent the girl a sweet letter and a corsage.
11. Biden would then lean in to your parents and whisper:
And, “Don’t worry, I’ll have her back by 9.”
14. Then you’d be taken out for a casual dinner.
15. “What you want baby? Anything on the menu.”
19. It would be the most entertaining dinner you have ever had.
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Democratic lawmakers say Trump's new hotel in Washington, DC, has lost over $1 million and violates its lease with the government.
- People are backing one of the Women's March organizers after conservative blogs claimed she has deep ties to terrorism.
- You could be consuming fake news on Snapchat Discover. The app is now making publishers fact-check their content 👻