1. A high school girl in Connecticut asked Joe Biden to be her date to prom.
2. He could not attend, but sent the girl a sweet letter and a corsage.
11. Biden would then lean in to your parents and whisper:
And, “Don’t worry, I’ll have her back by 9.”
14. Then you’d be taken out for a casual dinner.
15. “What you want baby? Anything on the menu.”
19. It would be the most entertaining dinner you have ever had.
- NBC News anchor Lester Holt has the honor (and the burden) of moderating the first 2016 US presidential debate, which will broadcast live tonight.
- Inside the final days of the FARC, Colombia's 50-year-old rebel group, which is on the verge of signing a peace treaty with the government.
- Golf legend Arnold Palmer has died at 87. Known as "The King," his unusual style and charisma changed the game.