1. Today, in an unprecedented move, Democratic and Republican leaders of the Senate appeared together before the Judiciary Committee.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell made a rare joint appearance to argue about drastic overhaul of campaign finance law.
7. “Please leave three feet for freedom, gentlemen.”
- Republican members of Congress face angry town halls flooded with voters opposing the repeal of Obamacare and other parts of the Trump agenda.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.