2. Steven has created special beer pricing for the government shutdown.
3. If you are a furloughed government worker, your beer price is $2.
4. If you are a member of Congress, it will be $25 per beer because, according to Steve, “They are all still getting paid plenty.”
5. And if President Obama comes in…
6. …he will pay $702 for his beer.
7. Steve explains: “That is the price of my Obamacare penalty, plus 2 bucks.”
- Let the Brexit countdown begin: Prime Minister Theresa May has invoked Article 50. Britain is set to leave the EU by 2019.
- The US House of Representatives voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.