Did you know that guy is probably in the Special Forces?
There is only one Special Forces public demonstration team that exists in America. These guys are known as U.S. Special Operations para-commandos. Their mission is to raise awareness about the Special Operations Command by doing cool stunts around the country.
3. The first things that greets you is a box of explosives.
We’ll come back to these.
And if you are jumping with the para-commandos, T = YOU.
Whatever this is, it’s going to happen to you.
Then they make you sign away your life to the Special Forces.
Shorter: The U.S. government may kill me and I can’t do anything about it.
10. They put you in a harness and a para-commando yanks all the straps on it REALLY, REALLY tight.
BYE, PLANE, TTYL.
HELLO, EARTH. BRB
COOL EFFECT, BRO.
27. Oh, did I mention being a para-commando is a volunteer duty?
There is no extra pay involved. All of these guys still have full-time jobs elsewhere in the military. They go out and do this in support of the Special Operation soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen deployed to over 100 countries around the world.
Cool day, bro.
And head home.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off today and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Two people were killed and at least 16 others were injured in a shooting outside a nightclub in Fort Myers, Florida.
- Verizon is buying Yahoo's core business for about $5 billion, ending the web pioneer's run as an independent company.