5. … are pretty much left on the Hill, unsupervised.
6. The day your boss finally leaves:
11. When you arrive at the office there might be some work to get caught up on… but you can do it at your own pace.
23. Go to the gym for a few hours.
24. When the intern at the front desk asks if you can take a constituent call.
26. And you start getting a little stir crazy.
28. And returning to your regular routine will feel like:
29. But in the end, you are kind of happy to have some sanity restored.
30. But you will always remember August as the most magical month ever.
- Four people were arrested after Trump supporters and protesters clashed during a "Make America Great Again" rally in California.
- The deadly Westminster attack that left four people dead Wednesday began and ended within 82 seconds, police said Saturday.
- People in Belarus took to the streets and opposed a "social parasites" tax on people who have been unemployed for six months.
- Heads up, Harry Potter fans. You can now get Butterbeer ice cream at your grocery store 🍦✨