1. PRISM is the magazine of repute for the intellectual National Security crowd.
3. The college states that the magazine is meant “to inform members of U.S. Federal Agencies, allies, and other partners on complex and integrated national security operations.”
4. There are many copies of them laying around the college.
5. And many colorful editions.
6. PRISM also happens to be the name of the clandestine mega-spying program at the NSA and outed by now international man of mystery Edward Snowden.
7. It has gained a pretty terrible reputation worldwide.
8. So the question is: How much does the journal and the NSA program have in common?
9. And all the editors at PRISM say:
- Brazilian police have charged swimmer Ryan Lochte with falsely reporting a crime. He'll be summoned to Rio to testify.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.