1. PRISM is the magazine of repute for the intellectual National Security crowd.
3. The college states that the magazine is meant “to inform members of U.S. Federal Agencies, allies, and other partners on complex and integrated national security operations.”
4. There are many copies of them laying around the college.
5. And many colorful editions.
6. PRISM also happens to be the name of the clandestine mega-spying program at the NSA and outed by now international man of mystery Edward Snowden.
7. It has gained a pretty terrible reputation worldwide.
8. So the question is: How much does the journal and the NSA program have in common?
9. And all the editors at PRISM say:
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: Eight opposition party members resigned Sunday in an effort to force leader Jeremy Corbyn to quit.
- UK's decision to leave the European Union surprised the world, but polling experts say it won't foreshadow the U.S. election.