1. PRISM is the magazine of repute for the intellectual National Security crowd.
3. The college states that the magazine is meant “to inform members of U.S. Federal Agencies, allies, and other partners on complex and integrated national security operations.”
4. There are many copies of them laying around the college.
5. And many colorful editions.
6. PRISM also happens to be the name of the clandestine mega-spying program at the NSA and outed by now international man of mystery Edward Snowden.
7. It has gained a pretty terrible reputation worldwide.
8. So the question is: How much does the journal and the NSA program have in common?
9. And all the editors at PRISM say:
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race in the US, and his unreleased taxes during the first debate 📢
- Parents of the suspected Washington mall gunman who killed five people said he "had mental issues."
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌