1. Have no fear, we have found the most Tea Party truck in existence:
2. It is owned by this guy:
His name is Mark.
3. This is what the back looks like:
4. “Proud and Free” is stamped right on the windshield.
6. The tires are all like this:
9. There is a BIG GULP inside.
11. It has this gigantic bumper sticker:
12. And there are three gigantic flags that fly proud when Tea Party truck is getting 4 miles per gallon.
14. Even the license plate says this:
15. Mark says the Tea Party truck cost him $32,000.
- Monday night's presidential debate may be the last hope for environmental activists who want climate in the national conversation.
- Miami Marlins star pitcher José Fernández has died in a boating accident. He was 24.
- US officials have determined al-Qaeda likely influenced suspected New York City bomber Ahmad Khan Rahami.