7. The John Stanton.
13. Photographer Tim Tadder explains ‘Water Wigs’
We found a bunch of awesome bald men and hurled water balloons at their heads, to capture the explosion of water at various intervals. The result a new head of of water hair! We used a laser and sound trigger to capture the right moments for each subject to create just the head of hair that fit best with the face.
26. About the Artist:
Tim Tadder is an advertising photographer in southern California, specializing in creating dramatic photographs of people, sports, action and concepts. Tadder uses location photography combined with lighting effects to create truly unique images. @TimTadder.
- Thousands have made it to the Women's March on Washington to stand up for women's right and protest Donald Trump.
- Crowds for the Women's March in Washington, DC, are turning out to be much larger than for the inauguration so far.
- Marches are being held around the world in solidarity with the women in Washington.
- People are participating in the Women's March today all the way in Antarctica, surrounded by penguins ❄️