2. It was good fashion.
3. And made you look badass.
4. Even Kennedy wore one!
7. We’re here to change that.
9. Carter could have stood taller in a top hat.
10. Or even represented his home state.
11. Reagan would have rocked one.
12. Or even used a prop from “Bedtime for Bonzo.”
13. H. W. Bush would have been stately looking.
14. Or he could have a Mad Hatter look, who cares? He’s President.
15. Clinton would have been handsome in a top hat.
16. Or fabulous in one.
17. Commander in Chief Bush.
18. Or even time-traveling inventor Bush!
19. President Obama please wear one on Monday!
20. I’m sure your friend Aretha would approve.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.