This post has been corrected to quote and attribute phrases that were copied from documents obtained by the Washington Post.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. The President will make his first extended trip to sub-Saharan Africa this month. Obama will be going to Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania.
4. According to the documents, close to 200 U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched for the trip.
8. Of these 56 support vehicles, 14 will be limousines.
17. That would make this the most expensive trip in Obama’s tenure.
18. Have a safe trip Mr. President!
- It's Day 2 of the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Here's what you need to know.
- Three Qaddafi henchmen who are wanted for embezzling millions from Libya have been found living comfortably in Britain.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a church attack that killed a priest in northern France on Tuesday.