This post has been corrected to quote and attribute phrases that were copied from documents obtained by the Washington Post.
BuzzFeed takes its responsibility to readers very seriously, and plagiarism is a major breach of that responsibility. Please read our apology to readers here.
2. The President will make his first extended trip to sub-Saharan Africa this month. Obama will be going to Senegal, South Africa and Tanzania.
4. According to the documents, close to 200 U.S. Secret Service agents will be dispatched for the trip.
8. Of these 56 support vehicles, 14 will be limousines.
17. That would make this the most expensive trip in Obama’s tenure.
18. Have a safe trip Mr. President!
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- At least 26 people have been treated by medics after a chemical incident at London City Airport.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.